Monday, February 18, 2013

**DISCLAIMER**

**DISCLAIMER**

#1: I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE. I'm not paid to write this, I'm not hired by bands, authors, events coordinators. I'm not trying to promote any one specific person, place or thing. This is me, attending random events, listening bands, reading books, looking at art, ONLY ME.

#2: I've been known to curse a little in my writing. Ok, more than a little. FINE. I drop the f-bomb in every way, shape, and description as needed. It happens. If you don't like it, don't read it. No, I'm not undereducated. Yes, I know there are probably other words that could get the same point across. It's simply the way I write.

#3: If you happen to like what I wrote, that's great. If you happen to disagree with me, that's great too. The only thing I require is that if there is a comment you'd like to leave, BE CIVILIZED. I will moderate comments if they are violent, offensive, slanderous, or just plain rude. I will do my best to provide honest opinions in the most healthy way. I WILL NOT BLATANTLY ATTACK ANYONE, I request the same in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment